Thursday, November 2, 2017

30X30 Grid Project

This is the beginning of the project. I outlined the base of the picture first before I started gluing it down. I used blue M&M's as the color for the mountain.

This is the shape of the mountain I created and glued it down with gorilla glue.

I began to glue down yellow M&M's to create the moon and I started the pumpkins with orange and green M&M's.

More pumpkins created.

For this part I wanted to differentiate the sky and the ground so I used dark red M&M's to represent the pumpkin patch/ground.

This is the finished product. I used brown M&M's to create the night sky. Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies and with the project assigned around Halloween, I thought it was an appropriate image to make, especially out of candy.



No comments:

Post a Comment