Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Xerox Project

My project consists of multiple copies of my left and right hand. I also copied my face from various angles. I decided to make an apple tree out of them. The hands are supposed to represent the tree and the branches/leaves. My face and head are the "apples". My project was inspired by the idiom "she's apples" which is another way of saying "everything will be alright". "She's apples" is a slang term used in Australia. With this saying attached to the tree it gives it meaning which reminds me that even though this semester has been stressful, "it's/she' s apples". In some of the copy's I appear to be smiling to signify hope and in others I'm frowning to also show the stress. The hands are spread out in a high five manner to show the strain but also can be interpreted as reaching up and not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment